Tender Choice Gas Spring Asssited Manual Hydraulic Surgical Table with Split Leg Support
1. Normal working conditions:
a) Ambient temperature range: 5 ° -40 °;
b) Relative humidity range: ≤80%;
c) Atmospheric pressure range: 860 hPa-1060 hPa
2. The imported foot pump is integrated with imported oil pump, oil cylinder, oil tank and transmission mechanism.
3. Using imported gas springs. Its unique hydro-pneumatic technology and flexible operation make it easy to obtain the position needed by the clinic. Improved doctor's operation efficiency.
4. The operating table and housing are made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, which is antibacterial, resistant to acid and alkali, and easy to clean. The fully sealed mattress guarantees patient comfort and convenient clinical disinfection.
5. Equipped with a variety of practical accessories and optional accessories for various purposes, it can meet the needs of various surgical operations and is a cost-effective operation.
6. The base T-shaped design provides excellent foot space and stable center of gravity for the surgical team. It is more suitable for use with C-arm and G-arm, leaving a lot of space.
7. The base brake device can be used to pedal to securely fix the bed.
8. The head and leg plates of the operating table are removable.
9. Mechanical operating table is used for general surgery and examination in thoracic and abdominal surgery, brain surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, ENT, obstetrics and gynecology, and urology.
HW503-2 Gas assisted manual hydraulic surgical table
Table Height Range
680 to 880mm
Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg
20° / 15°
Lateral Tilt (left/right)
15° / 15°
+35° to -40°
+75° to -5°
Accessories: mattress, anesthesia screen, leg holder, arm board, clamps, kidney bridge handle, shoulder support, body support, body strap
Optional accessories: raised arm board, multi-functions skull clamp, orthopedic extension and so on